Monday, July 2, 2007

"We just can't stop the fun-ness"










































Maia said this to me late Sunday night as she and her friend, Lily, were trying to fall asleep. Despite sleep-over protocol, I was surprised that they were still awake at nearly 10pm. Afterall, we spent nearly five hours at our church picnic--running, jumping, riding ponies, and eating an endless supply of sno-cones. Maia tickled me when she came out with that line, I just couldn't help but laugh. In truth, Lily was looking really tired. I asked if she was ready to sleep and she immediately turned over. It seems that little Maia just couldn't stop the fun-ness. But I think after a spectacular day at the picnic and the giggly morning that followed (including waffles, Barbies and nail painting) Maia was right.




**Concerning the pictures...Eowyn's sno-cone adventure was one for the ages and then a marshmallow to top it off. Mmmm....sugar. I actually got all that dye from the syrup out of her clothes (yipee!). The other pictures show Avril and Eowyn on ponies; Maia with her face painted; Eowyn, Lily and Maia; all the girls this morning (and Eowyn's pose isn't intentional for the camera)

No comments: